Saturday, August 1, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!!!






I feel so bad that I haven't updated my blog for so long. Where do I begin? The summer has been pretty uneventful for us this year. Not many camping trips to speak of or really any activities. The kids are all doing good. No real tragedys either. I am going to post a couple pictures of the kids. Jaden is getting big and I pray that Colby stops growing here soon. We all look up to him now....he is well over 6 feet tall. Logan keeps growing and he amazes me everyday how much he knows. He is a smart little guy. He calls all animals Zsa Zsa's....Zsa Zsa is my mom's dog and it is so funny to hear him say that. He has no fear at all...climbs everything, gets into everything....boys!!! I am doing good. Work has been steady. Jon's work has been steady so we are feeling blessed.

No comments: