Saturday, July 12, 2008

July

We have been so busy with work and camping it is hard to find time to write. We went to the Uintahs over the 4th. It was awesome. The bugs were bad though. The kids caught a ton of fish and the weather was ideal. The hottest it got was 80. Can't complain about that. Sorry about the lack of pictures. It seems like we forget something every time we go. This time is was the camera.
Logan is 4 months!!! How time flies. I moved him to his room this last week, and it has been great. I do miss him not being in our room, but we all sleep better. He was getting to the point that the bassinet wasn't comfy any more and he wanted to sleep in bed with us. I knew that if I didn't do something ASAP.... we would have a 2 year old sleeping with us!!!!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hey if I'd known you'd be in the Unitah's over the fourth we could of got together! We stayed in Vernal this year 'cause Nate had to work. It's hard to moved your little ones into their own room after everyone is use to cozy sleeping arrangements, but it really makes a difference later on. Everyone sleeps better! Let me know when you'll be out camping this way again.