Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life in General!!!





I haven't written for a while, so I figured that I really needed to. I finally have a minute of peace and quiet. Jon took the boys to their last baseball games of the season tonight!!! What a relief. I am not sure how people do the supermom stuff. I have been working 50 hours a week at work and coming home and working until 9-10 at night. I am pooped and it is only Tuesday. I am posting a couple of pictures of the WWE. My sister bought tickets for my nephews and then her husband had to have shoulder surgery, then she was going to take them and ended up staying home to help out her husband, then my dad was going to take them and he ended up with a stomach bug...that is where I come in...What a time. I never thought that so many people got into that...boy was I wrong. The place was packed. We sat on the front row, and it is fake. really fake. We still had fun. I had to ask the kids who everyone was.....the only I knew was John Cena and that is because he does Subway commercials. I am posting a couple more pictures of Logan so you can see how big he is getting.


1 comment:

Jo said...

What fun and craziness! I'm sure you are really worn-out after a full day of working and taking care of your family. It definetly wears on ya....but it's worth it in the long run. Logan is so funny and cute in those pics! He looks like he's surprised!